Visit Us : Plan Your Visit
Current Alerts & Closures
- Saturday January 27, 2018 : Closed
- Saturday February 03, 2018 : Closed
- Saturday May 26, 2018 : Closed
- Sunday May 27, 2018 : Closed
- Saturday September 01, 2018 : Closed
- Sunday September 02, 2018 : Closed
The Blairstown Museum welcomes group tours. However, we request a minimum of two-week advance notice for any group consisting of 8 people or more.
Directions & Parking
The Blairstown Museum is located at 26 Main Street Blairstown NJ 07825. To visit us simply take Route 80 To Exit 12. Take Route 521 North (Hope Blairstown Road) towards Blairstown and turn left onto NJ-94 South. Make your second right onto Carhart Street and then turn left onto Main Street. The Blairstown Museum will be on your right.
The Historic District offers free streetside parking, as well as a limited space public parking lot.
*** Parking, as well as pick-up and drop-off locations, for walking and trolley tours may vary. Please email email@example.com or call 908-362-1371 for more information. ***
General Visitor Policies
- Noncommercial photography and filming is permitted, except of works of art or exhibitions accompanied by a "no photo" icon. Use of flash, tripods, monopods, or camera extension poles is not permitted.
- All bags may be subject to inspection.
- Please check-in larger items, including umbrellas, briefcases, and backpacks.
- Please refrain from touching the exhibits and exhibit cases.
- Crayons, marker, and paint are not permitted. Pens and pencils are available.
- Cell phone use is restricted to accessing online data. Phone conversations are limited to the front porch or curbside.
- No food, beverages, or gum.
Due to the historic nature and layout of our venues, the Blairstown Museum, Carriage House and Belle Trolley may not be accessible for visitors using wheelchairs and other mobility devices. Sign language interpretation and visual description tours may be available upon request. Please contact us at least two weeks prior to your visit for assistance. For further assistance or inquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908-362-1371.