Join & Support : Volunteer
Keep Calm And Volunteer
The Blairstown Museum offers volunteers the opportunity to gain exposure to the workings of a history museum and to contribute services to various departments within the Museum. Candidates must be willing to make a commitment to serve as a Blairstown Museum volunteer and should have an interest in local history or museums, a flexible attitude toward working with others, and an understanding that reliability is important.
Benefits of Volunteering
In appreciation for their dedication, all active volunteers receive the following benefits:
- Free Blairstown Museum staff t-shirt;
- Free Historic Trolley Tour for volunteer and one guest;
- Appreciation gift certificate to local eatery;
- Discount of 10% on most souvenir shop items;
- Discount of 10% on select Blairstown Museum programs; and
- Invitation to an annual appreciation event.
All potential volunteers must:
- Complete an application and supply two verifiable references.
- Agree to and pass a drug test and background check.
- Pass an informal interview and complete all training requirements.