Leadership Through Partnerships
The Blairstown Museum continually seeks creative and innovative
partnerships, which will enable us to join forces with other organizations and
people in an effort to leverage core capacities for greater service to the
In addition to preserving and exhibiting historical stories and artifacts, the Blairstown Museum continually offers community outreach, public programs, preservation projects, and family-friendly events. Our strategic partnerships enable us to form key alliances to assist with these efforts.
In particular, we utilize our strategic alliances to:
- Achieve greater leverage to build awareness and advocacy;
- Address complex issues that require coordinating multiple stakeholders;
- Provide an integrated continuum of services to meet organizational needs;
- Strengthen or expand programs, service quality and performance;
- Gain back-office or administrative efficiencies;
- Achieve greater economies of program scale; and
- Enter new geographies, provide new services, and reach new people.