Although the Blairstown Museum is a very small venue, we do welcome group tours. However, we request a minimum of three-week advance notice for any group consisting of 8 people or more.
Directions & Parking
The Blairstown Museum is located at 26 Main Street Blairstown NJ 07825. To visit us simply take Route 80 To Exit 12. Take Route 521 North (Hope Blairstown Road) towards Blairstown and turn left onto NJ-94 South. Once you drive over the bridge, make your second right onto Carhart Street and then make your second turn left onto Main Street. The Blairstown Museum will be on your right.
The Historic District offers free street-side parking, as well as a limited space public parking lot. There is one handicap vehicle space across the street in the lot next to Gourmet Gallery.
General Visitor Policies
- Noncommercial photography and filming is permitted, except of works of art or exhibitions accompanied by a “no photo” icon. Use of flash, tripods, monopods, or camera extension poles is not permitted.
- All bags may be subject to inspection.
- Please check-in larger items, including umbrellas, briefcases, and backpacks.
- Please refrain from touching the exhibits and exhibit cases.
- Crayons, marker, and paint are not permitted. Pens and pencils are available.
- Cell phone use is restricted to accessing online data. Phone conversations are limited to the front porch or curbside.
- Children must be under adult-supervision at all times.
- No pets, food, beverages, or gum.
Due to the historic nature and layout of our venue, the Blairstown Museum and Belle Trolley may not be accessible for visitors using wheelchairs and other mobility devices. Sign language interpretation and visual description tours may be available upon request. Please contact us at least three weeks prior to your visit for assistance. For further assistance, send an email to email@example.com or call 908-362-1371.